Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Three boxes :D

After coming home we noticed the mail lady was in the entryway so I got super excited.  Jake waited a little while and then took the dogs to go check the mail... and came back with THREE boxes!

What could possibly be inside all these boxes??

Two Lagoonas were in the mushed USPS box (a long story on how long it took these to get here and how I won't buy from this girl again!)
An autographed Breyerfest Roxy which was a steal on ebay

And finally the Stone box!!! Jake offered to stand and jump on the box like the test videos. This did NOT happen! LOL. This box feels more sturdy than the older boxes and I think Stone did a good job selecting them. Here is what was inside!
Eclipse always wants a chance at stardom.....







My OOAK Miranda is super cute! Her color is hard to capture with my camera. She is a really nice bay and has wonderfully painted eyes. I wonder who painted her. I have another click-n-ship for that Black ISH and I can't wait to see her in person!



No comments:

Post a Comment