Thursday, October 11, 2012

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

Yesterday was bath day for Moe and Lily. And while they didn't actually enjoy the water part they love the rub down with towels.
Stupid gesso stain, lol

Then Moe and Eclipse decided to watch leaves together

And Moe went in for a sniff!
Last night after class I decided to make a good halter for an ISH with the pre-dyed black lace I picked up at Tandy's in Grand Rapids. It turned out wonderfully! I really need to get some more hardware though, I'm running out quickly!



I plan on making halters for all of my weanlings eventually, probably when I get more hardware. They are all eagerly waiting on them too....
Don't they look like they are having a good gossip?
I woke up this morning to TWO more click-n-ship messages so hopefully all that I am waiting on (besides the Fall Fiesta Morgan and my DAH) will be here by the end of the week or Monday. Okay I have been saving the best for last in this post. My 1 of 5 black windswept ISH arrived today and let me tell you, she is soooo pretty!!  She has no markings and wonderful eyes. I wish the five of us who got her on the video sale could find out more about her. We decided to name her Masquerade and it is very fitting. 


She looks slightly green due to the reflection of the grass on her










A light box picture of her

Her color is hard to capture with my camera so I may end up stealing my boyfriend's really nice camera to take pictures of her tonight. I am thinking of making her a dark blue halter with that new dye I got. Picking colors for her is going to be really difficult. Maybe a light tan saddle would work....hmmm. I am thinking of later on designing a colt to go with her but picking a color for the baby is ALSO going to be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment