Monday, October 8, 2012

ArtPrize post.....or not!

ArtPrize was fun this year but I think waiting until the last weekend was a bad idea. The lines were so long! We took pictures of the horse related art and I came home yesterday to put them on my blog and when I popped open the side of Jake's camera there was no memory card! We had left it at his mom's house. It was pretty funny. I did get some awesome loot at the Tandy Leather store in Grand Rapids though. I love shopping that clearance section because I always find really good deals.
All this for just $20!
The small box of dye is a blue color so I am interested in maybe making a blue saddle or halter. I have seen red ones in the past and I could really make that ocean themed one I joked about in an earlier post. Moe scored some loot as well:

We were digging through Halloween stuff at the house before going downtown and found this! I put it on him and while he doesn't look too happy in this picture he gladly sniffed around in other boxes with it still on. He ended up wearing the pumpkin part all day! 

OOAK Miranda should be delivered tomorrow which is super exciting and I got another click-n-ship for my Masquerade!  I don't have classes tomorrow so I will be working on homework and taking pictures of my pretty babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment