Thursday, October 18, 2012

Final Show Roster

This week I will be sending in the money for my table at the Novi Equestrian Expo. And after much thinking here is my final roster with their show names and breeds:

Affirmative (Thoroughbred Stallion)
Lots O' Spots (Araloosa Colt)
Rox My Sox (Australian Stock Horse Mare....yes she is now out of box)
IM Burnin Up (American Paint Horse Mare)
Bet Yer Jealous of Mah Banana (American Quarter Horse Mare)
Seeing Stars (American Quarter Horse Mare)
God Save the Queen (Drum Horse Stallion)
Mr. Stinky Face (Thoroughbred Stallion)
Masquerade (American Quarter Horse Mare)
Formal Attire (American Paint Horse Stallion)
Britannia (American Mustang Mare)
Schatze (American Quarter Horse Filly)
Power Play (American Mustang Filly)
Don't Tell My Boyfriend (American Paint Horse Filly)
Ruby Red Slippers (American Mustang Filly)
Victoria (American Paint Horse Filly
Tudor Rose (American Paint Horse Filly)

I am pretty excited about this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment