Sunday, October 14, 2012

Novi Equestrian Expo

I will be entering my first ever model horse show next week in Novi. I'm pretty excited about it and know which models I plan on taking. I've never done this before so I have NO IDEA what I'm doing!! Advice would really be helpful! Today's blog will showcase who I plan on taking with me.

Affirmative
Fontana
Bet Yer Blue Boons
Mariah's Boon
Custom Le Fire
Patchen Beauty
Hayes
Mr. Grinch
Pepe Le Pepper
Miranda
Ruby
Griffin
Manea
Walnut
Masquerade 
Ouachita
Wickham
Can anyone suggest good breeds for all of these beauties? Some of them I have an idea of like Affirmative, he would obviously be a Thoroughbred because he is modeled after the real Affirmed. I am not sure about Manea because I would like to send her back to get her tail repaired. I am also debating about putting anyone in performance. I'm just not sure if any of the tack I have would measure up to others. But who knows?

BEHIND THE SCENES: Lol, Jake took most of the pictures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment