Wednesday, October 17, 2012

All tacked up

Here is a saddle set I made last year on Constellation. I am itching to start making something new but have no idea when I will have the chance. Maybe with my winter break I will have some time. I can always work piece by piece on something. When I think of an idea I'll be sure to blog about it. 





She really has the most wonderful face, it is a shame they didn't leave her just a bay color. I will probably be taking her with me to the show next month. I may cut out some of the Stone horses like three of my TBs. I don't want to get overwhelmed with all the horses to take! I will start giving them show names and breeds this week. I got some help from some friends that have shown before so now I've got some research to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment