Friday, October 5, 2012

Lansing, Grand Rapids, and horsies!

Today I am headed to Lansing for Oktoberfest and then on to Grand Rapids for Art Prize. While I'm driving across Michigan, Miranda is on her way to me:



I really can't wait to see this little gal in person. Manea and my mystery windswept ISH should be shipping too. Not sure if they are all together but I hope so. The black ISH is in this video here:


I guess this is a run of 5 that was hidden away at the warehouse. They were shown at Equilocity 2011 during the PJ sale. Randy says they were never release. The five of us that nabbed them (for only $50!!) voted and named him Masquerade. We're not even sure if they are mares or stallions. I hope they are stallions!

UPDATE:



This is what she looks like courtesy of Stephanie Derf who snagged the first one on the video sale 

No comments:

Post a Comment