Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Breyer Web Special Luna

So last week I entered in the contest to win Luna, a decorator Ruffian. Emails went out to winners and I wasn't one of them. But today I got an email from Breyer saying I'd won her off the waitlist!!! I'm super excited, I love, love, love the Ruffian mold. I have three of them already, all race horses so a decorator is going to be a good change.


I also got a Click-N-Ship email from Stone Horses. I am hoping Brinkman and Fall Fiesta are in there together but I somehow doubt it. In a few days I'll know!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! How much is she costing you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. $150 plus shipping, I love this mold so I couldn't let the chance to get her pass me by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you ever consider selling her?

    ReplyDelete