Saturday, September 29, 2012

Yay!

Well before my melt down I managed to take some pics of the idocus body. He still wasn't turning out black enough and I realized I missed a huge area where a spot will be later. So I started to use black paint and then the mess with the gesso happened.


But a box arrived today to cheer me up a lot! Everyone wanted to know what was inside.

note the white gesso stains!

the cat really wanted to know!
 It was a long sought after foal named Griffin a 2010 Equilocity run. I've wanted her for a while and found one listed on MH$P. These aren't normally listed for sale so I jumped on the chance. I'm still looking for her mother, Diller. I haven't decided if I want the regular Diller or the factory custom.


Aren't they cute?
They all have different faces which is really cool! I still have one more baby coming to me, Manea....hopefully Stone will ship her soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment