Thursday, September 27, 2012

Latest stuff

Well between cramming my brain full of Historical Preservation information, working 11p-7a, finding sleeping time, and having a life I have started a new custom. He is with the Idocus body I had purchased for a possible comission and since he was already coming to me I decided to make him mine. He is going to be a black pinto warmblood modeled after the stallion Arts Aero. This amazing stallion can be found on his farm's website: http://www.blazingcoloursfarm.com/Artsaero.htm

Here are some progress pics:




 Eventually he will be black and a lot of it will be covered up with his white pattern. I blocked in huge chunks of color to make it easier to shade. He is still in his chocolate brown phase but with lots and lots of layers he will be black....when I can find time that is.

note the evil cat in background!


Newest member to join up at my house is Ruby. She arrived perfect at first glance but I have discovered she has a leg that doesn't lie flat. Her left back leg actually juts upward. You can see this in the second picture of her below. I am debating sending her back to Stone for a replacement or repair. I've never sent anything back and I know this process probably takes forever so I will debate for a few days. Not to mention the white stone box she came in got destroyed by my naughty bored dogs:
my sleepy ever so cute Lily is in the background 



Pictured with my OOAK Walnut, aren't they cute?
There are others who will eventually make it into my blog hopefully sooner than later. I don't work tonight so between homework and relaxing I may dust some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment