Friday, September 28, 2012

Melt down

Do you ever have one of those days where everything is going good and you're working on a project and then BAM! Something happens? I had a melt down after spilling gesso all over the carpet. Yes, I know that I shouldn't have been painting anywhere near the carpet. I thought the jar was sealed so I took it up to shake and.....it went all over my sweat pants, carpet, and school book. After staring in shock for a few seconds I frantically began to scrub it up. After that I angerly put the idocus body away and all my supplies. Then I started furiously cleaning because I was the mad the apartment looked so junky......now I sit here subdued only because I have managed to give myself chest pains.....and I'm pretty sure I need a nap......I can totally relate to the scene in Julie & Julia where Julie drops the chicken she is trussing onto the floor and then proceeds to cry while laying in the mess. I suppose we all need to throw a childish fit once in a while and today was my day. I don't know when I will get the idocus body back out. Probably when I don't have a mountain of reading to do for school and the house is clean.....for now I leave you with a cute picture of my dog to cheer myself up with.
and of course this needed to be extra large after stomping around like godzilla 

No comments:

Post a Comment