Thursday, September 13, 2012

Internet Outage

I haven't been doing anything horse related for a little while. Coda will have to be put on hold until a later time. In the mean time I've started graduate school and my spare time between working and sleeping has been homework. I've also gotten a smart phone. I know, I know, it's about time.
I made a friend over the weekend! Her name is Lucy and she's a Jack Russell mix. Everyone knows I have a weakness for Jack Russells because I grew up with them. She was no exception! Someone was dog sitting her and brought her along to my boyfriend's family reunion. The little pup was turning into a pup-cicle so I put her in my fleece and she then took a nap. It has been so long since I had a puppy that I almost forgot what it was like!

No comments:

Post a Comment