Sunday, November 18, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

Well with having lots of things due in my three classes, working, family events, and a sick dog:


I haven't had much time to work on anything tack-like. I did manage to make a foal halter:

Pictured with Griffin is her ISH counterpart, Diller......with one exception.....
My Diller, notice anything strange?

Stock Photo of Diller.....notice the difference?
Diller was supposed to be a MARE and when I opened the box I found out it was actually a STALLION! I don't know if this was a mistake. The extreme factory customs were all stallions but I am unsure of how many of the regular run turned out to be mares. If anyone on knows please let me know! I will have a nice Thanksgiving break this week and hope to start a saddle for sale. Keep an eye for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment