Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Birthday Presents!

 Yesterday was my birthday and I worked third shift around it so celebrating was minimal. My wonderful boyfriend got me a mini birthday cake and lit candles and sang Happy Birthday to me :) So today after voting we went Breyer hunting! I got a good haul and am very happy (but for one thing and you'll see why) with what I got today.

kitty? i didn't order a kitty!


The only problem I have with all of these Breyers is Heartbreaker, he doesn't stand at all. His back leg is bowed inward and it makes it impossible to stand him. I know you can use hot water to fix this but I'm not sure how to do this. If anyone knows please tell me how!

This little guy is sooo cute!

I will be taking pics of all these guys outside with good light. Zanyatta and her colt have wonderful shading and even a few dapples. I've wanted the little Jack Russell for a while and glad I found her! The little stuffed horse was a webkin given to me by my friend Brian last night at work. More horses may follow, lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment