Sunday, May 5, 2013

Late show report

So a friend of mine recently told me that I needed to work on my blog and he was right. It has been two weeks since Plastic Ponies on Parade and I've not updated my blog once. I've been pretty good about keeping up my facebook page since I'm on there every day. End of the semester projects for class and work has gotten in the way of my blog. Not to mention how many pictures I was trying to load on this! So I will start off with a show report and pics from the event.
Raffle items:


Jake put nearly all of his tickets in the black drafter cup




I donated the saddle set in the bottom left corner :)

I won the $40 off a paint job by Jessica Berry :)






Of course Zuni was there. Ironically enough he was won by a girl that had won the Black Beauty the weekend before at another show!

Unwrapping and tagging


The newly finished Seattle Slew made an appearance!

I laugh at this picture because they look like they are having fun

Nervous!















No comments:

Post a Comment