Thursday, May 30, 2013

Donations

Last night an a majority of today was spent watching the Harry Potter movies and making show halters for donations. I have five shows (so far) that I am donating to:

MHL Live
Hog Wild Live
SE Ohio Model Horse Show
Delta Stampede
Keystone Classic

I'm pretty excited about donating. I'm finding that it is a good way for me to get my name out here as a tackmaker.



Blue tint 

Red tint


I have leads to make for all of them and I haven't decided which show gets which halters. I may have Jake decide, lol. I plan getting business cards soon to stick in any commissions people order and give a few in the show donations. 


6 comments:

  1. I went to the SE Ohio model show in March and September. Great show! I would be going again, but I'll be at college. Too bad, I would totally buy tickets for your halters. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always order one :) I have a page on facebook and my tack books are open all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep that in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS TACK! How do you keep the plates on? I use Super Glue but it only keeps them on for a while...?

    Oh, would you be interested in donating to Models In The Sunshine live show? Here is the link: http://www.freewebs.com/mitsliveshow/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to donate to the show! I'll add you to my list and let you know when I'm shipping halters out.

    ReplyDelete