Sunday, May 5, 2013

Late show report 2

So my blog hasn't wanted to play nice and let  me add the pictures when and where I want so I have a second blog post on the show.....hopefully things go smoother....otherwise there will be a third post. I also have commissions I'd like to post but first things are first...


I spy something chestnut at Karen Zorn's table!




My painted Affinity!! 



Masquerade always does well in the QH class, this is call backs for section

Affirmative

My new Valor painted by Karen as a portrait of Seattle Slew

Rages to Riches Portrait 
Jake's OOAK pony did really well!


So did his Conquering Tide horse!





Rags and her jockey got third....I plan on reworking this set up

My pack set got second! YAY for a nan card!
I will now post a blog with all of our winners from the day. We didn't get too many pictures of them on the tables as they won because there was so much going on!



No comments:

Post a Comment