Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pack Saddle Update

I worked on the set all day yesterday and for most of the day today. I'm sure I will continue until I finish it today : P Here are some progress pictures for enjoyment.

In other exciting news my very first Design-A-Horse arrived today. She is a red dun Breezy Ideal Stock Horse with a tobiano pattern, four high stockings, a star and large snip. Her face is so cute! She is a little bit lighter than I would have liked but she is lovely.






I will be sure to update more the pack set in a few hours...lol

Updated photos:





3 comments:

  1. That pack saddle is amazing!!!
    You said the tack books are open? How much for a leather halter and lead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier Winnie, I've been super busy with work and finishing up a pack set. Yes my tack books are currently open and a basic leather and lead is $20 but it you are looking for a more advanced halter with bling and everything it will vary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara but unfortantly I am going to have to pass as I just spent $200 so I can't buy much for a while. :(
      Thanks anyway!
      Winnie

      Delete