Saturday, December 1, 2012

Nearly complete

The western saddle set is nearly finished, all that needs to be done is the bridle with reins. This set is up for sale and I will be accepting offers until Christmas Day. This set was hand tooled and stamped then dyed black. I then added a leather finish to protect the leather and add a slight shine. Buckles are fully working and everything is adjustable. The front cinch is handwoven in white with lime green accents. The set comes with two breast collar options, one of black stamped leather and the other is handwoven and matches the cinch. The rear cinch is standard leather. A cross stitched saddle blanket will also be included. I will post pictures of the bridle with reins when I've finished. Please enjoy my pictures and if anyone has questions please let me know!












2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!
    The chinch and woven breast collar are beautiful!! I so wish I could just buy the breast collar. I mean, I want the whole thing but, I could never afford it. :(

    ReplyDelete