Saturday, February 9, 2013

Busy, Busy

I may not have been busy on my blog but I've sure been busy in the studio. I am almost done with the mounted police set and have a beautiful mare to show it on.






I really can't wait to show this set in April. Our loot from the Stone Bucks sale arrived today and we did very nice!
Coolidge

Andrews

Edmond

Jake's OOAK Plantz

Jake's Leon
I sent out Calamity Jane to be painted by the talented Sue Kern. She will come back the most delightful grulla overo!!


2 comments:

  1. I am truly in LOVE with that Palouse!! Stunning! The other ponys are too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a run of 5 called Petosky. I fell in love with her right away with a name like that. We have a city named Petosky here in Michigan so her show name will be Miss Michigan. This is the only Palouse I have and I really wish Stone would bring the mold back, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete