Monday, February 25, 2013

2 Walters make a right :)

I haven't been blogging much lately because my computer would not register my SD card from my camera. But today it is working! Last night while watching the Academy Awards I worked on a bridle for the saddle I've been working on. By the time the first award was given (Chistoph Waltz for best supporting actor) I had nearly completed it. This saddle has been quite the challenge but I believe that it will work miracles in the show ring. I have been creating it for my new Walter Change of Hart resin. For Valentine's Day Jake also got a Walter :)

My Walter, which I think will be named Sir Walter after Sir Walter Raleigh  
Jake's Walter

Let me just say that in using Kangaroo lace for the first time to make that bridle that I probably won't ever go back to anything else. The quality is just absolutely wonderful!! I have so many projects to finish before going to the show in April, I have NO IDEA how I will finish them all (police set, pack set, and current saddle). I will be leaving Friday to visit my mom in Florida for a week and a half so things will have to be put on hold for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment