Friday, March 13, 2015

Welcome back

It has been well over a year since I have last posted on my blog. There has been so much happening in my life that my blog was the last thing on my mind. I won't go into details about the last year but I hope to try and keep up on my blog again. 




Currently I am getting ready for the Show For the Cure 2015 show next weekend. It has been a long time since I showed in Illinois so it should be interesting. My most recent completed tack set was a parade set. I knew I needed one in order to compete in that class so I finally made myself make one. The results aren't too bad and it earned Sommer Solstice (Kilbourne's Ranch Mare by Prosser) her very first NAN card at New Year's Bash Live in Ohio last weekend.



For now that's all I have to report, hopefully I will have more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment