Monday, February 24, 2014

Moseph Broseph

Last month I took my dogs for their yearly check up and found out the disks in Moe's back are starting to wear away. Other than that he was pretty darn healthy. Well last week he tried to get on the bed and ended up hurting himself. I thought maybe he had sprained it, turns out it's worse. After watching him fall down countless times trying to pee and not being able to go up and down stairs I took him to the emergency vet. They did x-rays and found out that he had damaged his ACL. So tomorrow Moe will have surgery. I ask that all of you keep him in your thoughts tomorrow because it's going to be a long day for us both. I've put some of my horses up for sale on MH$P to save up as much as I can to pay for some of the surgery upfront. If you are interested check out the listings.

4 comments:

  1. Poor little dude. Hope the surgery and recovery go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm sorry. I hope everything works out alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry.. I will pray for you most definitely. I wish I were one of the people to buy your beautiful model horses from you! But no, I don't have lots of extra money right now for that :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moe is so cute.Hope he gets better..My dog look alittle bit like your dog.My dog is a Jack Russell/Chihauhau named Scrappy....I recently sold my pony,so i kinda know what that feels like...You maybe alittle bit scared and worried and also very sad...Anyway hope he feels better,i would buy a horse but im only below 12,so sorry...




    Good Luck...

    ReplyDelete