Thursday, January 17, 2013

Valor Arrived

The second piece to the Zorn puzzle arrived today from Rio Rondo in Kansas. Valor sculpted by Williams is a handsome fellow....even with his silly head wrap...





They will make a handsome pair once finished and will debut their show careers in April at Plastic Ponies on Parade. A wonderful pony arrived today from Karen Gerhardt. I had tried for this pony on ebay and lost him by $5 and was super upset because he is my favorite color. I put an ad up on MHSP for him and Karen emailed me offering up her artists' proof, signed. I was astonished! So here he is in all this teal color-shifting glory. He has some flaws and probably needs a bath but he is going to be one of those never sell models. I wish I had known about this wonderful color sooner!





How cool is that? I have to artists' copies of horses? Still need to get around to getting Wendy to sign Pepe though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment