Sunday, October 20, 2013

Two months later

So apparently I have been neglecting my blog for the last two months or so......sometimes it is just too busy to blog. Again Facebook wins in the update category. Lots to report in the show departments so I'll split it into two blog posts. First is my show report on the South East Ohio Show that took place in September. It was so much fun and Jake got to pet a real horse! Enjoy these pictures that I took while we were there.

Super cute mule!






This drafter is amazing in person and owned my my friend Hilary



Really really pretty draft, Jake wanted to run off with it!


Western Winnings!







Jake loved this part of the day!








The winner of my donation

English Winnings

All of Sexy Little Secret's performance winnings


It's so hard to be a model horse hubby-to-be


Candace Plume's Texas Playboy

Candace Plume's Posiden 

All of Sexy Little Secret's winnings for the day!

The Slew with Reserve Champ in Sport Breed

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE show photos :D and I recognize my horse in there! (I was the crazy girl showing the micro mini. :) You did really awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete