Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Conga Line

Okay so I'll admit it.....Facebook has almost take the place of my blog. I can't help it, loading a quick post on my page from my phone is SO easy. I've been busy making travel bags for my horses and working on tack orders. Today the last two of my CC Shuffles arrived, the grey and the chestnut appy. I only need Wimpy's Little Chic, Spot On, and Shining N Sassy for my conga to be complete. Maybe by the end of the year I'll have them. For now here are pictures of my conga.






I'll be shipping out my Rose Reiner later this week to California to be painted and he will debut his show career in November. My Calamity Jane should be ready any day now to be shipped back to me. I've also got a grulla paint Lopin Leggs headed my way by the end of August. Our first show is two weeks from Saturday (if work cooperates with the weekend off!) in Indiana. I'm excited for the show season to start!

UPDATE: Someone reminded me about Fontana....who escaped my pictures!





3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I love it! I only have Bet Yer Blue Boons. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IN LOVE! I REALLY want to conga the Roxy mold, must have....
    And I did notice, you kinda left us(blog followers)..*sniff* BUT YOUR BACK!
    LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been super busy with work and Facebook is just so easy to do on my phone, lol. But I'm trying to keep the blog up for me readers.

    ReplyDelete